About Coastal Inn Dartmouth
Coastal Inns Dartmouth is the ideal place for your family vacations, business trips, and group trips.
Our affordable rates, quality rooms, and easy booking process make us a favorite with travelers throughout the Maritimes.
We are centrally located on the Dartmouth side of Halifax Harbour with fast, easy access to Burnside and Bayers Lake Business Parks, Mic Mac Mall, the new Dartmouth Crossing and downtown Halifax which makes us the perfect choice for the business or leisure traveler.
Close proximity to all major highways allows leisurely day trips to the world-renowned South Shore, the rugged Eastern Shore, and the scenic Annapolis Valley. Or, stay close by and explore the many historical sites found throughout the greater Halifax area.
Our Dartmouth Coastal Inn location offers:
Let us be your home while you enjoy all that Nova Scotia has to offer.
- 56 air-conditioned guest rooms including 26 spacious one-bedroom suites
Every guest room features:
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Piece Bathroom
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Free Local Calls
We also offer:
- Guest Laundry
- Meeting Rooms
- Fax & Photocopy Service
- FREE “COASTAL PLUS” BREAKFAST
Looking for a bit of extra pampering? Try a suite with your own sauna, whirlpool tub, and fireplace!
WE OFFER A FREE “COASTAL PLUS” BREAKFAST
- Robert’s Pizza 110m
- Ship Victory Restaurant & Lounge (Dine -In & Takeout) 210m
- Kaizen Sushi & Ramen 270m
- Fan’s Chinese 450m
- Nena’s Breakfast House (All-day breakfast) 1.1km
- El Este Taqueria (Mexican) 1.4km
- Upstreet BBQ & Steakhouse 1.9km
- Tilted Tap Bar & Grill 2.0km
- The Canteen on Portland (Classic French, Italian and traditional Nova Scotian Cuisine) 3.3km
- Cha Baa Thai 4.6km
So Many Things to see in Halifax/Dartmouth!
Close proximity to all major highways allows leisurely day trips to the world renowned South Shore, the rugged Eastern Shore and the scenic Annapolis Valley.
Dartmouth Local Attractions & Activities:
- Halifax`s historic waterfront & Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
- Roll the dice at the Halifax Casino
- Explore the Citadel, an 18th century fortress and museum
- Take a day trip to the South Shore and beautiful Peggy`s Cove
- Experience the varied night life; enjoy live bands at cozy pubs
In Dartmouth enjoy a visit to the Bedford Institute of Oceanography, Dartmouth Heritage Museum, Black Cultural Center, Get Air Indoor Trampoline Park, and Dartmouth Sportsplex featuring Pirates Cove Water Slides. Or, stay close by and explore the many historical sites found throughout the greater Halifax area.