About Coastal Inn Sackville
Coastal Inns Sackville is the ideal place for your family vacations, business trips and group trips.
Our affordable rates, quality rooms and easy booking process make us a favorite with travellers through out the Maritimes.
We have fifty-one air-conditioned units with flat screen televisions in each room and meeting facilities for your business meetings or conferences.
While in Sackville visit Mount Allison University and the Sackville Waterfowl Park. Unspoiled natural attractions make Sackville the ideal base from which to discover a priceless heritage of wetland and coastal wildlife.
We have a limited number of pet-friendly rooms. Please contact the hotel directly to make the necessary arrangements. There is a charge of $25.00+tax per pet, per stay.
Our Sackville Coastal Inn location offers:
- Free Wifi
- Free Business Centre with Printer
- Unlimited Local Calling
- Fitness Room
- Guest laundry room.
- Limited Number of Pet Friendly Rooms ($25 Surcharge will be applied at check-in)
- FREE “COASTAL PLUS” BREAKFAST
WE OFFER A FREE “COASTAL PLUS” BREAKFAST
- McDonalds – Fast Food – 1min/250m
- Burger King – Fast Food – 3 mins /450m
- Tim Hortons – Fast Food – 3mins/ 450m
- Subway – Fast Food – 2min/ 350m
- Patterson’s Family Restaurant – Home Cooked Style Meals – Sit Down/ Take-Out – 2 mins/ 600m
- Jacks’ Pizza – Pizza Place – Sit Down/ Take-Out – 2mins/ 800m
- Cranewood on Main – lunch bistro – 3 mins/1.5km
- Joey’s Pizza Pasta Pub & Grill – Italian Dining Room one side; Pub Style other side – Sit down/ Take-out – 4mins/ 1.7km
- Painted Pony Bar and Grill – Sit Down/ Take-Out – 4mins/ 1.8km
- Goya’s Pizza – Pizza Place with Lebanese food – Sit Down/ Take-Out – 4mins/ 1.7km
- Song’s Chopsticks – Japanese Korean Fusion Restaurant – Sit Down/ Take-Out – 4mins/ 1.7k
- Sackville Waterfowl Park and Tantramar Marshes
- Mount Allison University; home of Owens Art Gallery
- Parlee Beach; New Brunswick`s favorite beach destination
- Confederation Bridge to PEI; great day trips to the island
- Fort Beausejour National Historic site