Address: 4789, Hwy 104, Antigonish, NS. B2G 2L4 | Direct Reservations: 1-800-433-4494
About Coastal Inn Antigonish
The Coastal Inn Antigonish boasts 35 charming drive-up rooms, located conveniently on Trans-Canada Highway 104. Easy to find & a great resting place mid-way between Cape Breton & Halifax and just minutes away from St. FX.
We even have parking for transport trucks, buses and all vehicles alike. Choose from our unique bi-level family units (38m²) OR choose from one of our very affordable economy rooms (15m²) and we will take care of the rest.
Bi-Level Family Double Room (38m²):
Two double beds on the upper level and a seating area on the lower level for a family get together.
Bi-Level Family King Room (38m²):
A king bed on the upper level and a double bed on the lower level. It’s like having two rooms for the price of one.
Queen Room (15m²):
These are seasonal rooms in our older section with a stand-up shower only. They are very affordable!
Our Antigonish Location offers:
- Free Wifi
- Flat Screen TV (Cable)
- Fridge, Microwave, Coffee Station
- Air Conditioning
- iPod/Bluetooth Capable Alarm Clocks
- Hair dryer, Iron, Ironing board, etc.
- Free Breakfast & Newspaper
- Backyard space + Swing Set
- Mother Webb’s Steakhouse (across the road!)
- Boston Pizza, 6.6 km.
- Moonlight Restaurant (Chinese), 7.7 km.
- The Brownstone Café, 7.8 km.
- The Townhouse Brew Pub & Eatery, 7.9 km.
- PachaMama (Vegan), 7.6 km.
- The Snowqueen, 8.2 km.
- The Split Crow Pub & Eatery, 8.3 km.
- The Wheel Pizza & Sub Shop, 8.7 km.
- The Tall & Small Café, 8.8 km.
- Little Christo’s, 8.9 km.
- AND MANY MORE…..
Antigonish Local Attractions & Activities:
- Sandy Beaches of Northumberland Strait
- Live Theatre Nightly; June through August
- Snowqueen Family Amusement Park
- St. FX University & Campus
- Scenic Hiking/Walking Trails
- Antigonish Highland Games
- Challenging 18-hole Golf Course
- Cape George Lighthouse
- Stan Roger’s Folk Festival
Any workers in the area staying longer than a period of 7 days qualify for Special Discount (Weekly/Monthly Rate).