Centrally located on the Dartmouth side of Halifax
Harbour. Fast, easy access to Burnside and Bayers Lake
Business Parks, Mic Mac Mall, the new Dartmouth Crossing and
downtown Halifax make us the perfect choice for the business
or leisure traveler.
Close proximity to all major highways allows leisurely day trips to
the world renowned South Shore, the rugged Eastern Shore and the
scenic Annapolis Valley. Or, stay close by and explore the
many historical sites found throughout the greater Halifax
In Dartmouth enjoy a visit to the Bedford Institute of
Oceanography, Dartmouth Heritage Museum, Black Cultural Center and
Dartmouth Sportsplex featuring Pirates Cove Water Slides.
Let us be your home while you enjoy all Nova Scotia has to
offer. Our 56 air-conditioned guest rooms include 26 spacious
Every guest room features:
- a kitchenette
- full bath/shower
- cable TV
- coffee maker
Looking for that extra pampering? How does a suite with
your own sauna, whirlpool tub and fireplace sound?
We also offer:
FREE "Coastal Plus" breakfast!
Halifax Local Attractions &
- free wireless internet access
- guest laundry
- meeting rooms
- fax and photocopy service
- free off-street parking
- free local telephone calling.
- Halifax`s historic waterfront & Maritime Museum of the
- Roll the dice at the Halifax Casino
- Explore the Citadel, an 18th century fortress and museum
- Take a day trip to the South Shore and beautiful Peggy`s
- Experience the varied night life; enjoy live bands at cozy
- Shop until you drop at the newest shopping complex in Greater
Halifax - Dartmouth Crossing, only 10 minutes away.
The Green Key Eco-Rating Program is a graduated rating system
designed to recognize hotels, motels and resorts that are committed
to improving their environment performances.