March Break is on the horizon! For now, we won’t even address the fact that it’s ALREADY almost March. And while the break in the Maritimes is still a winter thing, there are a lot of great things happening throughout our region. We’ve gathered up a few of our favourites, so whether you’re off March 2 – 6 in New Brunswick, or March 16 – 20 in Nova Scotia, you’ll find something to do!
If you find yourself in the Hub City for NB March Break, there is quite a bit going on the weekend before, and after March Break, as well as some camps and events happening during:
- Moncton Zoo Winter Openings (March 1st, 2020)
- Defending NBLC Champs, the Moncton Magic take on the KW Titans at home at the Avenir Centre (March 1st, 2020)
- Casino NB Plays host to the Mini Pop Kids (March 1st, 2020)
- Moncton’s Memory Box at Resurgo Place (March 4, 2020)
Just down the highway, Sackville NB will have its own share of activities during March Break for locals and visitors alike!
- Owens Art Gallery Make Something Sunday (March 8th, 2020)
- Complete calendar for the week, including walking groups, tai chi, pickleball and pickup hockey
Home of St FX and The Wheel Pizza, Antigonish will be leaning heavy on music for March Break!
- Paul Merkelo, and Serhiy Salov (March 14, 2020)
- Heather Bambrick (March 12, 2020)
Over along the Bay of Fundy, Digby NS will be all set for you. A beautiful place to visit, you can see for yourself with the town’s live webcam! (https://www.digby.ca/webcam.html)
- All Inclusive Corned Beef & Cabbage Dinner (March 15, 2020)
From here, we make our way to the HRM to Halifax and Dartmouth!
- St. Patricks Day Parade (March 15th, 2020)
- Perler Bead Palooza (March 16th, 2020)
Will you be taking in any of these events during the month of March? If you find yourself looking to check any of them out, keep in mind that you won’t be far from Coastal Inn, no matter which one(s) you make it out to!