379 Windmill Rd., Dartmouth, NS. B3A 1J6 | Direct Reservations: 1-800 565-1565
About Coastal Inn Dartmouth
Centrally located on the Dartmouth side of Halifax Harbour.
Fast, easy access to Burnside and Bayers Lake Business Parks, Mic Mac Mall, the new Dartmouth Crossing and downtown Halifax make us the perfect choice for the business or leisure traveler.
Close proximity to all major highways allows leisurely day trips to the world renowned South Shore, the rugged Eastern Shore and the scenic Annapolis Valley. Or, stay close by and explore the many historical sites found throughout the greater Halifax area.
Our Dartmouth Coastal Inn location offers:
Let us be your home while you enjoy all Nova Scotia has to offer. Our 56 air-conditioned guest rooms include 26 spacious one-bedroom suites.
We also offer:
- free wireless internet access
- guest laundry
- meeting rooms
- fax and photocopy service
- free off-street parking
- free local telephone calling
Every guest room features:
- a kitchenette/coffee maker
- full bath/shower
- cable TV
- enjoy our FREE Coastal “Plus” breakfast!
Looking for that extra pampering? How does a suite with your own sauna, whirlpool tub and fireplace sound?
So Many Things to see in Halifax/Dartmouth!
Close proximity to all major highways allows leisurely day trips to the world renowned South Shore, the rugged Eastern Shore and the scenic Annapolis Valley.
Dartmouth Local Attractions & Activities:
- Halifax`s historic waterfront & Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
- Roll the dice at the Halifax Casino
- Explore the Citadel, an 18th century fortress and museum
- Take a day trip to the South Shore and beautiful Peggy`s Cove
- Experience the varied night life; enjoy live bands at cozy pubs
In Dartmouth enjoy a visit to the Bedford Institute of Oceanography, Dartmouth Heritage Museum, Black Cultural Center and Dartmouth Sportsplex featuring Pirates Cove Water Slides. Or, stay close by and explore the many historical sites found throughout the greater Halifax area.